5 Steps to Identify Your IT Risk
How to find your score:
- Answer each question honestly (there are no right or wrong answers here) and rate yourself with a score between 1 (being the least prepared) and 10 (being the most prepared).
- Take scores from each question (you should have 7 scores) and add them up. The lowest possible score would be 7 and the highest possible score would be 70.
- Take your total score and match with the appropriate risk level. Score of 7-28 High Risk Score of 29-54 Medium Risk Score of 55-70 Low Risk
- Download our free eBook "Lower Your IT Risk to Protect Your Business" to learn 6 strategies to reduce your risk and secure your business now.
- Contact Technowledge to review your results. Our team is dedicated to the health and success of your business, so whether you are high risk or low risk we highly encourage you to take advantage of a no-obligation consultation to discuss your results, strategize resolutions or celebrate your achievements.